Cambridge Mask Non Valve The Beatrix
The Non-Valve boasts exclusive long-lasting filter technology designed by the British Ministry of Defence. Filtering out nearly 100% of all harmful air pollutants and viruses.
- Unique Lab tested British Military Filtration Technology filters almost 100% of pollution, gases, allergens, smog, and pollen
- Lightweight, breathable material
- Filters 99.6% of all viruses and 99.7% of bacteria
- Filters PM10, PM2.5, PM0.3
- Lasts up to 340 hours of active use (3 – 6 months)
- Ideal for air travel, grocery shopping, and crowded places
- Zero valve which results in limited ventilation so not advised for high-intensity activities such as running, cycling, or other sport.
- Adjustable ear loops with toggles for a secure snug fit
- Presented in eco-friendly packaging for storage
Independently Tested Filter
The PRO mask uses a unique triple filter system.
The first layer of the filter system catches larger pollution particles such as dust and PM10. It’s then backed up by the Three-Ply Micro Particulate which stops nearly 100% of smaller particulate matter such as PM2.5 and PM0.3.
The inner filtration layer is made from 100% pure activated carbon cloth, originally developed by the UK Ministry of Defence for chemical, biological, and nuclear warfare protection.
The carbon filter is treated with silver to ensure 99% of harmful pathogens are removed and killed.
This multi layered filter system means the Cambridge Mask performs better and lasts longer than other masks on the market.