Cambridge Mask Basic Anti Air Pollution Black
The BASIC mask working closely with 2 groups of users: urban residents and cyclists. The lighter mask is for cyclists with less breathing resistance to support high intensity activity. And urban residents wanted a more budget friendly option to deal with particulate pollution in cities, such as asthma-triggering dust and PM2.5.
Filters are manufactured in the UK. Masks assembled in China
International standards: ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2003
- New Lab tested filtration technology filters over 95% of pollution, gases, and bacteria and viruses up to 90 hours of use.
- Trusted by people at risk of respiratory diseases, living in or travelling to areas with high air pollution levels
- Protection against odours, all PM; PM2.5, PM0.3, pollen, smoke and pathogens such as viruses and bacteria.
- The world’s most trusted anti pollution mask, perfect for travel, especially to China or India
- Presented in a frustration free ziplock bag for reuse, fashion friendly designs available in 5 sizes suitable for the whole family!