The valves perform a key role in safety, by reducing CO2 build-up and reducing humidity, which can encourage viral and bacterial growth. The valve is designed in a way that reduces potential droplet spread as much as possible without compromising the overall effectiveness of the mask as a valuable piece of PPE. Cambridge Mask Co valves are designed with a silicone gasket inside a casing. The cap of the valve opens downwards, pushing exhaled breath downwards and not outwards towards people who may be around you. The casing on our valve is designed to create a directional flow which helps to reduce droplet spread.
Cambridge Mask: Usage Guide
- BASIC vs PRO: How to choose a mask type?
- What makes a Cambridge Mask different from other mask designs or brands?
- Is Cambridge Mask mask FFP1/FFP2/FFP3?
- How to choose a mask size
- How should I wash my mask?
- Who is the Cambridge Mask mask for?
- How long can Cambridge Mask mask be used for?
- Does Cambridge Mask mask contain Latex / Silicon?
- What contents come in the Cambridge Mask PRO packaging?
- What does the valve do?
Cambridge Mask: Filtration
What does the valve do?
Feb 28, 2021 09:36:17 AM