Cambridge Masks™ have certified respirators (PPE) with exclusive military designed filtration technology. The masks filter out dust and pollution particles such as PM10, PM2.5 and PM0.3 as well as bacteria and viruses using a unique triple layer filtration system. The first layer catches larger pollution particles such as dust and PM10, followed by the Three-Ply Micro Particulate Filter which stops nearly 100% of smaller particulate matter such as PM2.5 and PM0.3. The final layer has been developed by the UK’s Ministry of Defence and filters out viruses, bacteria and gas pollution such as Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), Ozone, Benzathine and Formaldehyde. We call this The British Pollution Solution.
Cambridge Mask: Usage Guide
- BASIC vs PRO: How to choose a mask type?
- What makes a Cambridge Mask different from other mask designs or brands?
- Is Cambridge Mask mask FFP1/FFP2/FFP3?
- How to choose a mask size
- How should I wash my mask?
- Who is the Cambridge Mask mask for?
- How long can Cambridge Mask mask be used for?
- Does Cambridge Mask mask contain Latex / Silicon?
- What contents come in the Cambridge Mask PRO packaging?
- What does the valve do?
Cambridge Mask: Filtration
What makes a Cambridge Mask different from other mask designs or brands?
Feb 24, 2021 19:25:44 PM